Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds Strain Guide

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

117 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 82 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies

• pothead11
      Yes I would give it another couple of weeks . You've got another 2 feet on my tent for height .  Mines 60x60x140 so quite small but really like it anyway . So you have 4 times the area I have and then some for height as well . It's awesome to see those first flowers and buds but patience is a virtue . Good luck whatever you do . 
    • j.a.g
      Is your rh low?They need raised humidity and to be kept warmer than usual to get the most from them.A friend swears by spraying the sachets with EWC tea when he puts them in the tent.Also get them from Koppert as they will have the freshest batches as they supply all the other company's. I've used plant vitality plus from B.A.C for a while when I've had them and works very well.Quite a few organic growers use it,it was Dubi from Ace seeds who recommended it,it's not like the old poisonous abamectin pvp from another company a few years ago.
    • Exhale
      I had my tent for a while when waiting on the QX boards, was totally worth it and I had to hold out longer than 3-4 weeks   The old adage "Good things come to those who wait" rings true. 
    • Guggsy
      Yours are doing very well indeed. I start mine in early may in my S/W facing window where they where getting direct sunlight from around 12:30 till around 6pm. Now I moved them out side so they are getting sunlight from around 8am till 6-6:30pm. luckily my garden is quite enclosed. so worries on that side of things apart from the smell when they get older.