Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds Strain Guide

large.banner-2019-600x150.jpg.0857130e3d

113 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies

• Nature
      I believe natural bud density and quality is determined by overall plant health all the way from seed/clone to harvest, and perfect growing conditions/environment/nutrients throughout. Also genetics play a big role. You can have two seeds of the same strain, from the same pack, one plant has perfect hard nugs, the other smaller or not as hard/different shape nugs. Genetics/phenotype are important to final quality.   Too much heat will cause fluffy buds. Don't believe dropping temperatures is going to make any difference. You need a perfect run with good genetics for top shelf quality
    • Nature
      There are many different answers to your question, depending on who you ask.   600W or 400W HPS in my opinion   Easy, cheap, reliable, top quality flower.
    • Nature
      @JockBudman   The top of your medium/pots look very dry to me. Under watered. Your watering method/cycle must be off.   Make sure you soak the whole pot with water, top to bottom, side to side. Water slowly to ensure a good full soaking. You need a good wet/dry cycle if using soil. Not too dry, that will cause them to droop and suffer like in your pictures.  Your roots are suffering   If you have high temperatures then that will cause them to suffer more in dry conditions.
    • UKsFinest
      Hi guys I've got 4 autos under a Mars TS600 they are 13 days old and I feel like I need to switch the light over already as they are in 20l fabric pots and too spread out for that light and I'm looking to upgrade   Just looking for some ideas I was thinking of getting the ts1000 but I'm not sure if it's the best option.   I have a 200w cfl 2700k that I could add in is this even gonna get me a good yield though as the ts600 draws 100w at the wall and the cfl will draw 200w.    Should I just go for a 400w hps? Not really fussed about efficiency on electric just quality on the buds and suitable for the 100x100 tent. I will actually start a diary for this tomorrow too.