Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds Strain Guide

large.banner-2019-600x150.jpg.0857130e3d

113 topics in this forum

• 42 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies

• jacksonuk420
      Very similar situation mate. If your insulated then you should be good to go once that radiator gets going. Let me know how you get on
    • bubbleguppie
      hi folks temps are starting to drop in the loft at the moment. I am in the tent as mentioned in the title running a 600 wt led and a heat mat (which i wish to upgrade ). I plan to ditch the heat mat as the reason for this is. With my 5 inch carbon filter and fan running the canopy level drops down to 17 18. I know the roots are ok with the heat mat runing, but what about the rest of the enviroment ?? So i plan on putting a oil fire up in the loft to get the over all ambient temps up a little. As was thinking a 55 kw 50 cm thermostatic heater as well. Or given my space what would you lot suggest please ? The lofts insulated both top and bottom as well as thanks for any advice
    • MyDisplayName2000
      I'm not going on growers here, just newbies I know and experience.   Whilst 1gpw is attainable, I would not say its 'easy', especially not for new growers who usually don't have perfect environments or great genetics. People who will not even as got as far as here on UK420. Plenty of people just buy equipment and set up on a wing and a prayer. Many med users grow but have little expertise and at best, some outside help who at least knows the basics.   For that reason, I'd not tell people to expect 1gpw and tell that even under 0.5 gpw is a good enough start. IF they get more, great, but most new growers will not get 1 gpw. Personal growers look more for quality so might be growing phenos that don't yield a lot.   Latest LEDs advertise a max 2.3 gpw. Trust me, if that becomes anything of a norm around here, I'd be using  more than 440W of DIYLEDUK Scope. (they make no claims on gpw for obvious reasons)   You've done fantastic and obviously read up a little before taking the plunge. Many don't read up but they might read about some new Chinese Spider Farm light that does 2.3 gpw and be sorely disappointed when that 100W of LED does not bring 230 grams of bud.   Best to bring peoples expectations down to a more realistic level.    
    • lemoore00
      I had a similar situation...the below was at 2 weeks. I ended up dumping them and starting again. There was so much potentially wrong... Pots too big, lights too low, venting into the same room as the tent... All sorts.   I started again with soil, sorted ventilation and put my lights the top of my tent..