Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Nature
      @gandras   You let the soil/pots dry out too much, in my opinion. It is good to have a wet and dry cycle in soil, but don't let them get too dry. It will damage your microbes in the soil, the roots and your plant health. Never let them get to the point of wilting. You want to water just before they get to that stage.   If you let them dry too much, it will start to cause nutrient issues as you are seeing.   Carry on feeding nutrients at a reasonable EC and PH, not too high or low. Make sure the pot is fully soaked when you water, a bit of runoff is a good sign.   Coco is better and easier to water consistenly in my opinion, much easier to dial in the watering schedule (once or twice per day) and they are never under watered, always getting fresh nutrients and water/oxygen to the roots. Very hard to over water. Fast and strong growth on a daily basis from veg to harvest. I started soil, tried Coco and never looked back. Either way works well though when dialed in.   Keep it up, they should recover if you water and feed appropriately.
    • gandras
      So this is how they look after yesterdays watering..    The thing is that i was expecting them to grow, but at the moment they stopped or started to grow very slowly (i've readed that at that stage they can grow double a size in a couple weeks)...   The other thing is that one plant had a little nutrient burn (not 100% sure) so i decided to flush it yesterday. Is that one:   And the others looked a little bit wilting, but not very bad, so i am really confuses... its my first grow and i spent a lot of time with them
    • gandras
      These photos were taken just before watering. I water them every 2-3 days with about 1.25L each. Soil is Plant magic.   Yes they drink it really fast i would say... how can i say what roots look like?    What if they filled those pots? They are 8L pots
    • Nature
      Let's put that idea in the no pile