Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds Strain Guide

large.banner-2019-600x150.jpg.0857130e3d

114 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 106 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• pepe16
      Plus, they're evil gits here.  Prey on easy arrests and convictions.  And let the organised gangs run riot.   There's a big drug problem here,  and as always, cannabis gets mentioned in with class As.   In the mainland, you'd get a caution, or informal one, if caught with a few grams.   Here, no matter the amount, you're done and in front of a magistrate.   As I said, they're after arrest and convictions and care about little else, like dealing with the real scumbags.   At the end of the day, all forces strive for good statistics.   That's what it''s all about.   Wankers.
    • Cogswell
      Yup tell me about it
      Don't think the tent is the problem. 35 - 45% humidity and 25 max temps I doubt its too hot
      I started them under a 250W MH and eventually moved onto a 150w QB
      I'm growing in coco not soil 
      Cheers
    • Subutai
    • pepe16
      Due to local scumbag activity, and dissident monitoring, we get quite a lot.   Last week there was a helo over our area, and it was loud, for half  an hour!   At least once or twice a month.   And they land locally, so back in the air in no time at all.  A friend got busted, but he had over 250 plants - 100m from the local (HUGE) copshop!  But apparently, you could smell the green on the street 50m away ;(     I'd no idea he was even growing.   his role was watering and tending, but on his property.    With overflights 10 times a day, especially at night, when it gets busy, he must have had an IR signature like an Iranian Uranium Enrichment factory      Funnily enough, they're fucked on a few legal aspects.   Place was rigged with cctv, installed surreptitiously, so they had him on camera    bit hard to talk your way out of that one, but he just muttered "i just water"....and stuck to that.      I'm not particulaly "that" paranoid,  but it still gives me the willies when I hear the bastard hovering for 20 minutes    Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be.... I suppose I could try and get a .50 calibre rifle.....that would sort it ha ha ha    Then a 20 year sentence.....which would defeat the purpose.    Thankfully, the air entering room isn't hot..but room heats up, hence need to crack window.    There is no heating in it apart from some tubular jobs at bottom of tent.
      The musings of a lunatic.   You'll get used to it