Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

62 topics in this forum

• 269 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 53 replies

• Pau176
      It’s funny you say that because since I started using Canna a+b I’ve had issues as well. I won’t be using it again. 
    • phenom
      I have nerve damage from the middle of my spine down to my feet putting me in constant pain leaving me unable to walk i am in a wheelchair on top of that i have arthritis in both my hands i have to buy of the street with some stuff so horrible and overpriced but smoking is better than taking pharmaceutical drugs i haven't had a decent smoke for just over a year this year will be my third attempted grow the other two failed but i came close i think. I am growing all autos i keep reading books and trying to read up on the best for pain i am planning on planting in two weeks and doing a diary if anyone knows any good strains please let me know
    • Tenchie
      @tomb420   Hello mate,sorry about the late reply,not been on for a while due to family medical problem. I`ve only started using this range of nutrients and never tried them from seed,I use mud for seeds and take cuts from females.   For rooted cuts I started them on 2ml a&b per litre and 3ml Extra traces as a first feed but found it just a tad short of what they required so upped them next feed too 2.5ml a&b per litre and 2.5ml Extra traces and that was the sweet spot.   Week 3 of veg it was raised to 3.5ml a&b and 1.5ml of Extra traces and looked fine,hope that helps.   Tenchie.
    • Resonance
      Now't to enter compared to all those yummy looking bud pics, My compliments to all the chef's  , They look tasty Mmmm.   The legs of a Gorilla Girl,,,