Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

65 topics in this forum

• 47 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 120 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 16 replies

• UKGrow3r
      Well I don't have a garden, I live on a first floor flat I have a balcony but not much I can do with that once I'm past germination as peoplecan see onto my balcony, the shed idea was in case I could get an allotment to solve the problem of them being to close together I'd just put a shed on my full plot if possible,I'm tryi to pull something out though iv been looking into turning a under counter fridge into a discreet indoor grow but I don't think it would be worth the electric mate as I'd only be able to put 1 plant in one of those maybe a solo cup challenge aha, one of my friends was talking about finding a run down building and filling a room in that but I don't know nothing about electrics for that one, would need a dodgy electrician.
    • Amo
      Hey m8, will this be the last off these, or will you be stocking other red supplement kit’s ? cheer’s...
    • FatBoy77
      No idea about autos, but that plant with the dying leaves looks a little thirsty.
    • Ruster
      No mate I’m raster  hope your well bad penny or panik said your making a cannabis news section or something