Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

71 topics in this forum

• 22 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 366 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 12 replies

• Subutai
      Have you tried packing the void to reduce noise further? It may be worth packing the box with the filler from an old pillow, quilt old towels or use those packing peanuts we get in deliveries these days. I may be wrong, but i was also looking into reducing fan noise and i seem to remember quite a few people recommending the above.
    • LA LUNA
      The only thing that confuses me is jungle boys are famous for massive seed hunts like a thousand at a time, they propogate 100s of seeds sometimes 1000s looking for something special and they want to sell us 10 packs ?? I wonder if they will be solid F1 hybrids created by the jungle boys themselves ?
    • Hairy ape
    • Era
      The petiole is a stalk that attaches a leafto the plant stem. In petiolate leaves, the leaf stalk (petiole) may be long, as in the leaves of celery and rhubarb, short or completely absent, in which case the blade attaches directly to the stem and is said to be sessile or low quality leaf stalk to those who have become  accustomed to the higher quality petioles.