Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

75 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 367 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies

• GREEN_BOX
      You have a point...
    • badbillybob
      I wouldn't use them, ithe lids are really flimsy, and there is a fair weight of plant to support, and the plastic is pretty thin. ive looked at them before, but really cant recommend them to be honest. I think they would fail, with the pressure of the water inside them   I would be looking at really useful box company  42 litre boxes, or if you want to do 2 net pots in one box, get a 64 or 84 litre one they have flat sides too which helps for pipework and tank connectors. they also come in black, which is better for roots apparently, tho ive never noticed any difference myself.
    • stu sleeper 20vt
      mate its only a few seeds...its not the end of the world... you were spoonfed the method but still chose to do it differently? having the light on is as much for a steady warmth as anything. either or it don't matter really. just wait up to 6 days like the vid told ya.
    • Sasquatch
      You expect the seeds to be up in 12 hours ?   I usually sow mine in a  small pot of seed compost about half an inch down water, put somewhere warm, and wait. Fastest I ever had was 24 hours, four days is average. What a contraption !