Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

65 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 259 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 365 replies
    • 4 replies

• Dinafem-Mark
      More and more are coming into the grow scene which is very cool to see   It was 99.9% guys at one time now we're seeing a lot more ladies entering this crazy world and to be fair most are better than the guy's    I'm fully gender inclusive, you be you I'll be me   I don't care if you identify as a "cucumber" if your cool that's all that counts   All the best    Mark..
    • icki
      Dendrobaena worms are the others I've used.These ones seem to like it further down and the tigers work the top.   Blumats and your golden I'm sure the knock off can't be much different mate.   Personally id rather have pumice, the initial mix  I used had buck wheat hulls I believe.But these apparently break pretty quick in the scheme of things so I mixed in pumice and more EWC.   I was thinking its been a year now,ive had this pot up and running.Its only starting to hit its full potential imo.Mostly down to me and my watering regime initially.   The bio char i bought several sizes.The fine stuff ive just heavily top dressed between runs and watered in over a couple of weeks.Its was bought primarily for my large outdoor planter.
    • Woodie2010
      I started harvesting on the 19/6 which was day 82 and I started chopping the cheese first all the top dense buds and left the lower buds to harden abit more under the lights. Heres some of the Sweet Cheese so far. Lovely thick, dense buds and sweet looking trichomes but not as strong a smell unless u touch the buds and smell your hands after, then u really notice a nice cheese smell and sticky fingers  
    • Arshlay
      Can they be cloned by just planting or is it a must to use rooting compound? Cheers