Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

65 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 259 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 365 replies
    • 4 replies

• bongme
      Hi   2p   The way I look at it nothing is going to happen to the law unless we change the political landscape these old parties will not change the law because they have too many fingers in the medical cannabis pie as shears, also the old parties are just that old as they are not what you call modern 21 century parties as they are to set in their ways they still have cannabis policies from 1972 and they still believe in it (only UK wise tho as weed has got no medical benefit in the UK)    They sell 47% of the worlds cannabis medical on the open market, but they will not let the UK disabled and the sick kids have cannabis (Cunts)   Nothing will change until we put new parties into power who have no shares in anything a clean slate is needed before change will come about over 100 years of no movement from the old parties do you really think these old parties are going to change now? (no way)   Will they ever be...   Ready To Let Go By Cage The Elephant  (2019)     Bongme   
    • Medicated
      Nyan Cat hah, nice.   GSC mate maybe a good fit for you, its my evening medicine
    • SkullDuggery
      I do remember them but don’t know which was which or if it was ever stated which strains they became.    Have you looked through this?  
    • Jimmeh
      Good to hear - I have exactly the same light & am setting up for an autogrow - I've been having paranoid thoughts about the unit being a little underpowered for the 3x plants I'll want, so it's really cool to see you having such good results with it!