Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

76 topics in this forum

• 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 373 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies

• KC
      Well compost is what you want then. No pH, no ec meters just plain old simple gardening. Pot up (if they're not autos) and you don't need to feed, then in the final pot after 10-14 days start feeding grow nutes into the end of stretch.  I'm using Canna at the mo, but there are loads of good brands out there.  Growshop is usually decent or you can buy multipurpose the garden centre. Peat free composts aren't generally very good for cannabis so l for ones with peat in.    As regards to pot size 2 11's or 4 6 ltrs I'd 
    • KC
    • CBDGUY
      you could even try 2ml per liter to be on the safe side.  theres still signs of nute burn on the leaf tips and some of the newer leaves are curling a little.   someone with more knollage than me will chime in if im way off.  best of luck, looking sexy
    • DomTong
      They made charas illegal in 85 and the Lonely Planet guide for India I bought in 87 is full of Shiva, ganja and charas and not a wiff of illegality!  I got nicked in Delhi with a personal amount in 88 which entailed a ten year sentence if I were to be convicted.  I was released on 10,000 rupee bail after three months banged up in Tihar jail and I jumped, hence I have not been back since.  I blame the septics and Lonely Planet, I got bail in three months which is extremely fast for India.   I am very lucky as they stopped giving bail to foreigners for 'drug' offences soon after because everyone was jumping.