Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds

Support forum for Dinafem Seeds

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

444 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 273 replies
    • 159 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 202 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• netbuddy
      You have to appreciate that H2O2 is an oxidiser and it will burn, so a weaker mix is in order.

If you have anyone who wears soft contact lenses and they use a H2O2 based cleaning system like my sons cleaner, it is only 1% and that will fizz up on contact with certain things. I have used a 1% bottle to remove rust off a pair of pliers.

So I think that a 3% mix is going to be more than enough.   
    • Zepharock
      Ive found a perfect example on ebay: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182993966634 However its from the US, Basically im going to be improving the extraction of my setup, however none of the existing holes are sufficient enough for the fan. I want to minimise any light or heat/air loss, with also the possibility of isolating it in future grows if it is not needed. Any tips? Has anyone else successfully cut a hole in an existing tent without duct taping the crap out of it?  
    • Jack010
      Nice canopy going into flower.   decided to flower with the LED and CFL mix, never done it before, so will be interesting to see the results      Cream caramel top left   killer kush top right   Green poison bottom right   Killer kush got a little bit of tip burn and all plants haven't even had 1ml per litre of fish mix, only 1.5ml per 2 liter, light weight.     3 days into 12/12   Thanks for dropping by
    • Reflektor
      Today, day 127, the final plant came down. hurrah! I just got that feeling from her that she was ready to move on, it was her time. Spent an age trimming as much of the fluff off as possible but this thing is packed with long spreading bud and bundles of tightly packed leaves. I decided to split the main cola and hang the plant in 2 parts to aid drying. Am happy with what looks like a decent quantity though, as a very rough guess I’ll be expecting to see closer to 3oz from this plant when compared to the other two that came down last month. Am hoping that the bits of yellow and dry leaves that remain packed in between the buds don’t spoil the flavour when it’s dry.   So there we go, a lot learned on this grow, including that autos can and will go way north of 120days. Which is a pain in the ass (and yes, I’ll be considering photoperiods once I’m through my auto seed stock), but at least she ended up biggest of the 3. Seems to be least frosty of the bunch but fingers crossed she smokes as nice as a her sisters.   Will report back with a proper dry weigh in and smoke report in a few weeks. Thanks for watching guys and gals.