Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds

Support forum for Dinafem Seeds

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

459 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 1,765 replies
    • 109 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 79 replies

• Purpleworkle
      Thanks JJJ, i also just found a great thread in here on it. Very simple and obviously my garden would be much better off with it installed! Tbh though i got roots air pruning from the drainage holes in 18ltr pots using my noob method, now im hoping this autofeed will help a little more!. Thanks all.
    • Dodgee
      Your as likely to find a decent blue cheese pheno in a packet of smottie as any where else I reckon..?   2p only obvs    I've not done Dinafems blue cheese but I've done nearly the rest of the catalogue and only ever had good results, I can't see you going far wrong with their beans either way bro
    • HVACman
      Some great info here, especially to do with recommended parameters, for air/ water etc.   Keep it coming.
    • *DJ*
      It was one of the first side by side grows i did, barneys and foddha, they both turned out alright from what i remember, they were more or less the same, anyways, i dont think iv read a positive about either sinse  so there out,    Iv been browsing, the tud and came across a offering from dinafem, so, my question is... has anyone had good results with this strain? Is it a proper fruity blue cheese?    Cheers... dj......