Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds

Support forum for Dinafem Seeds

large.banner-cookies-dinafem-600x150.jpg

490 topics in this forum

• 28 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1 reply

• Jimboo
      Joy Division - New Dawn Fades  
    • FatBoy77
      @Amnesia The U/O is the same here and in NA, no idea what it means though.  The main reason I spotted it was taking pictures for a diary.  The colour spec really shows up in pictures but isn't visible to the naked eye.  I run two tents, same bulbs in each.  One tent had a blue hue and one quite deep red.  One tent had fat colas like I'm used to and one had a shit load of leaves without much bud development.  I'm sure you know which colour had which bud structure.   I really have no idea how big a difference it would make if I had a European Agro, or even of you can get them.  No one on here so far as an Agro without the NA.  I'll be keeping on this till I find out though so keep an eye on the 'CMH They work fine and dandy' thread and I'll post anything I find out.  Now if anyone has some clever shit to measure light spectrum, photometer or some such?  Think @diyleduk might be able to help us out?    Having said all that I was happy with my yield, worked out as it should, just fucks me off that there is variance in the colour spec when there shouldn't be.
    • chokcannabis
      Oh wow, really grateful for those tips, mate!

Ah, those bloody magpies! I also don't have any idea how to deal with them. Those onion and chili sauce would definitely be useful, I'll start stocking up on those. And I'll definitely talk to the neighbors, quite awkward as I haven't seen them in a few years.    Once everything is set up and my garden is good to go, I would set up a thread here. Thanks for the recommendation, I've seen a few photos from him (some beets and flowers - gorgeous!).
    • michaeldbc
      I'm gonna go and get some jeyes cleaning fluid in the morning. Brownie points with the misses aswell if she thinks I'm going to clean something that's not my car. Thanks for the replies people much appreciated