Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds

Support forum for Dinafem Seeds

large.banner-2018-600x150.jpg.9438aee4b9

460 topics in this forum

• 1,766 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 97 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 128 replies
    • 273 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 353 replies
    • 159 replies
    • 439 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 408 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 173 replies
    • 202 replies
    • 109 replies

• AustrianTokker
      Thanks for all the compliments!      The girls are now 8,5 weeks into flowering and will be chopping the first one today.  Maybe two will be chopped.  I'm quite satisfied with the general situation eventhough the temps have been a bit on the low side.  But that might only delay the finishing times by a week.   Here an overall look.  The yellow leaves on the psicodelicia in front is normal, cause I've been giving her water the past week.  She will be chopped today and perhaps also Black Jack.
          Cream 47 one of the few untopped plants is rewarding me with a nicely sized main cola.  Got a week or so left in her.     Sweet Amnesia is now starting to beef up.  She is a 10 weeker for sure.  Not as many cristals as on other plants but very sweet smell, almost like bubblegum.     This is Gorilla Girl. Also about a week left in her.  quite a spicy smell at the moment.     Indigo Berry Kush also requires a little more time.  But I'm not in rush.     This is the Psicodelicia I'll be chopping today.  Isn't she a beauty?  Super dense nugs full of crystals and not a bad yielder as well.     This is the other Psicodelicia which will stay another week in the tent.  As you can tell, she has a few white pistils sticking out.       Hope you enjoyed the update.
    • Arthur Mix
      Serious Kush one and three prob come down this weekend if I get time. They Diyleduk light has been on 315w ...Plant two has been hanging upside down in cupboard to dry....   Serious Kush one and three...     That's it for now till next time take it easy....
    • AliMcAli
      Hello there,   I have one approximately 20 days old Glueberry OG grown in multi purpose compost in a grow room with a 250w light. I have successfully grown Smile & Blueberry & Orange Bud like this previously, but this current little lass of mine looks poorly   The leaves are curled and/ or twisted and the surface of the leaf has a sort of 'glaze' on it whilst some of the tips have slightly browned. The change began yesterday and hasn't got, as far as I can see, any discernable external cause    Please could any more experienced growers suggest why this time things aren't going as well as they usually do for me?   Thanks
    • Pau176
      The seed had sunk to the bottom so I’ll give it another day. If nothing happens, I’ll try the sanding trick.    Cheers.