Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds

Support forum for Dinafem Seeds

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

549 topics in this forum

• 44 replies

• 2,470 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 134 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 118 replies
    • 74 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 220 replies
    • 54 replies

• NezA
      Should probably add that when working with Co2 a well ventilated area is essential. So if you're planning on doing it in a sealed tent I'd go overkill on the extraction. Make sure all windows and doors are open as well. You know safety first and all that. 
    • Exhale
      Here he comes to save the day!   It's TinyMight and he'll blow you away!   Can't recommend the jackpods enough see the last 2 pics, dome screen in front of cooling unit and pop the jackpod in keeps everything clean (much cleaner than them photo's ) the airflow is fantastic and the hits are tits.   Wouldn't leave home (or my desktops) without it.  
    • Exhale
      I think because of the heat transfer from the coils to the collar surround and the bowl there is lost a bit there my IR thermometer reads nowhere near that, I just know the unit needs to go that high to get the hit I want before I go too far to 270/280 where it will make me cough.    My material ends up dark coffee brown not black or burned, definitely at the CBE range though as I'm fucked vaping that in the morning especially on a full bowl it's very sedative.
    • NezA
      @Dodgee   I have no idea how hard dry ice is to get hold of at the moment because of this whole Co2 shortage thing. Pretty sure I read food suppliers are screaming out for the stuff. If you can find a good source for it though I think you can't beat the results it gives for the amount of time and effort involved and like you say, you can always clean it up on some dry sift screens afterwards. Should produce some top shelf hash.   It might become my go to method if I find somewhere to buy dry ice for a reasonable price.   I remember seeing a video on YouTube many many moons ago where a guy demonstrated the technique it was unbelievable how much hash he yielded in a couple of minutes.   E2A: found the video fuck me uploaded 10 years ago!