Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion Diary Competition 2012

20 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 63 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 164 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 108 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 117 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 253 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 187 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 60 replies

• mrrichiet
      These days I put a pair of rubber gloves on and using my fingers I pluck all the large & small fan leaves off as soon as I chop. They snap nicely whilst they're still turgid. I then cut all the small fan leaves on the popcorn buds (usually just the bottom set) and then trim all the bits of fan leaf poking out (sometimes saving those bits for rosin press). Doing it this way I can get through a plant in about 10-15 minutes. The gloves really help as getting sticky fingers is a pain in the arse. No way could I let it hang and dry like you have - the trimming would kill me! I know there's a little to be said about the way you do it but I'm not convinced the benefits outweigh the cons!
    • bartman
      Half way through Borat and I need a break man. WTF. Jaw dropping madness. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry. Might give second half a miss unless any one can give it some kind of thumbs up for me. Jaw dropping and cringe worthy up to now.  
    • blackpoolbouncer
      @WeeBakey you can go on my profile and select "topics started by" and "posts by" I think. Bear in mind ive been here over a decade and ive made 8000 posts. If your reading topics where I have relevant info, I usually chime in so your no doubt gonna come across the psts in whatever threads your looking in regards autos.    Im sure you will find the diary usefull on its own as it will cover most, if not all relevant questions.    All the best mate
    • Simple Jack
      Sounds like he was re-enacting the final scene from The Conversation