Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 125 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 270 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 313 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 20 replies

• Nature
      Some phenotype will go longer than the marketed finishing time   Can you upload a photo?   Would likely continue with your flush if you have already been doing it for a week. Depends how they look really, a photo would help to judge
    • stu914
      ...who could barely get the childproof top off the jar...silly old sod...
    • Egzoset
      Salutations,   The one "legal" problematic use that i'm most worried about and which contaminated statistics collectors are quick not to account for is chronic mass-poisoning from non-detection "soups" where a dozen (or two...) Pest Control Products still "pass" testing though their synergic toxicity actually multiplied.  Bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists who taken over our public institutions continue to avoid the subject a year later, pretending that "legal" is better.  Yet if it were true that Trudeau's mari-caca now gets properly scanned then why not release such data openly, or even provide a web link to lab report(s) directly on each bottle, hummm??  Meanwhile any existing "evidence" still ain't no evidence until "spe¢iali$ts"/"expert$" decide that it's "legal" evidence...  So i guess we're supposed to feed socio-toxic statistics 1st then pray for the best, which a significant portion of further criminalized cannabis enthousiasts refuse to do apparently.   Moreover i couldn't but notice the article also skips details on the consumption method, which helps to contaminate the data even more while it's evident at least to me that it shapes a person's "profile" and hence development of bad habits in absence of healthwise alternatives...  Otherwise, should such ultimate governmental vilification effort happen to fail a whole society/industry of predators would loose their funding, their jobs i wish.  And since it's their voice that is constantly heard unilaterally the sabotage must go on:  poison yourselves with overpriced/overtaxed/oversprayed (vilified) mari-caca irradiated to strip whatever was left of appeal in it and pretend being happy with it.   Good day, have fun!!       
    • Exhale