Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

541 topics in this forum

• 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 25 replies
    • 18 replies

• nbenja3
      Hello fellow users! I am trying to gather some information on some of the best off the shelf cbd for one of my good friends mother. She is suffering a fair bit from a variety of different conditions but mostly the sciatica just now (pain when moving)  So with a huge range of products now since cbd has become the new hip supplementary i feel as though the extracts are hugely overpriced. most oils don't even contain 10% cbd. Has anyone had any experiences with purchasing high quality cbd oil for a decent price? I am tempted to just make up smoothies using fan leaves from my grow room and see if that helps at all.    Cheers! 
    • ison
      ah right... i was wondering if it was some old bit of growing "folk wisdom" - been reading some weird stuff lately like folk putting coca-cola into their feeds to do something or other.
    • jw14660
      Yes.. noob mistake..  but it's my first grow and all of my 13 plants are flowering.. though it's been a massive struggle!  Next time I have to do that I'll put them in my shed after fumigating/smoking the entire thing to get rid of all the critters
    • jw14660
      I think they're baby black lace weaver spiders.  Not too concerned really as they'll run out of stuff to eat in my kitchen where the plants are.. and I've got loads of peppermint spray which I've heard they arent too fond of!!