Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

541 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 8 replies

• Poisonata
      The 'black bits' on the underside of the leaves look very much like soil fragments likely present there due to significant moisture that seems to be present, if you've been spraying them cease. Whilst a degree of spraying whilst embryonic leaves are present may have merit if optimal humidity is not achievable (degree of moisture is absorbed via leaves, relevant when root structure is undeveloped during very early life) this is no longer applicable. As you've indicated significant praying is caused by light source being too close / too powerful and not a good thing, plant is attempting to limit its exposure by retracting the leaves. Whilst in late development some people advocate a little praying indicating enough light intensity is present, at this stage no evidence should be observable. This is further highlighted by how tightly the leaves appear to be forming in relation to each other. As for the one dead brown spot I'd be unconcerned by this providing no further develop, more pressing is the yellowing/brown on developing leaves indicating the plant is obviously struggling. Suggest sorting the light issues out immediately, you'll be surprised how quickly the plant/leaves react, soon as the leaves have flattened revisiting the discolouration if still persists. Easy on the water 
    • HEMPFRUIT
      @EraNice collection there mate ..do you stick with hanky or do you use any other methods ?.. Kinda of explains why we feel the need to sniff raw /ground buds it's like instinct.. I still can't help myself but sniff every time when grind my bud even if iv  smoke the same strain/plant  a hundred times...
    • Herbinator
      Hi all, now I’ve been looking into changing from liquid nutes to powders in my 40ltr DWC setup.  I came across Greenleaf Nutrients and sat down to read about this miracle they have produced called Mega Crop.    It says there’s enough of everything in it to go through veg and through flower to finish, all you do is give it more as it gets bigger - makes sense, yes?   So this might seem like a dumb question but how come if there’s enough PK to see a plant through flower why doesn’t it overfeed on PK during veg? Also why doesn’t it overfeed on N during flower? Does a plant only take what it needs from what’s available? If this is the case it should be impossible to overfeed a plant, right?   So can anyone out there with this kind of knowledge please try to explain it to me?   I want to try Mega Crop but I don’t want to waste my time if it’s just going to end up producing rubbish.   At the moment I use Advanced Nutes but it’s just too expensive, can’t knock the results though.    Thanks in advance 
    • Larry Badgeley
      I think he actually said " It's my first time and you'd think I've done no research.