Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

551 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies

• mr88hutchinson
      hey peeps come back from seeing family so thought i would update   the aks are coming on great i figure they've got about another 3-4 weeks to go, leaves are starting to turn at the base and both plants have been getting 3ml per litre had little bit o nute burn but not that much,   iv let them get a bit taller than the last pair and getting some taller colas as a result, looking forward to watching them ripen up anyway both got a litre and a half of just water today   bizarre but they have a sort of spicy cinnamon aroma to them anyway cheers for reading  
    • Budelaire
      Yes mate, pop your seeds in one of those and they will be golden.   I've actually used a soup flask which is a 500ml bowl in effect, its worked a treat on the Smottie Remix seeds. 7 years old and still get very high germination rates. They've been stored all over in that and reminded viable for sure.   If you keep them in the fridge, letting them come to room temp before opening is vital.  Thats good practice no matter how you store.
    • badbillybob
      i just order stuff online to be honest, for nutrients anyway.   the soil, you can get at most decent garden centres, cos postage is expensive on bags of soil
    • Mbr
      Hi, most of my leaves have developed this spotting. Any ideas ?   My Grow room is a 5x2 foot cupboard, 4 inch intake, 4 inch Rhino filter on outtake. Temps 21 to 24 ° humidity 50-55 % two 300 w Viparspectra LED lights and plants are 26- inch from light source. Plus a 7 inch Fan to circulate the air. I've been feeding with Canna Flores.   Any help would be much appreciated,  thanks.