Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

1. auto mazar

• 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 15 replies

• lemoore00
      Does it make the smoke a lot harsher? It would certainly make life easier...
    • Nervous
      The perils of working at home for months at a time  
    • GB12345
      Put a few different seeds in since we last spoke put some clover in with alfalfa, parsley, chives and basil. I've got my migro leds on a angle so it penetrates the side and underneath as well and I twist the lots 180 degrees everyday so one side is cdm/hps and other side is leds..   I've done a few compost teas but any idea how often I should do them? And I've stopped taking pics as we speak but after this run I'll be back on it and my soil is from indoor organics soil for life ultimate if that helps..   Seen them but the delivery was going to take 5 months which was stupid! And that's mad so next run I leave every leafe I see! And still having a few drop off although it seems to be slowing down and I believe I'm at about 4 weeks flowering as we speak
    • Egzoset
      Salutations Twigs,     Hummm...   It's an alternative approach to Victorian-age bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionism i'd say, now mediatically known as "Légaleezation" and yet just as socio-toxic since its "science" conforms to that adopted/developped by UN/WHO spe¢iali$ts/expert$ in such matters:  briefly put if prohibition imposed by mis-guided 3rd-party predator$ still fails then switch to VILIFICATION, or even better:  induce the consumers to SELF-VILIFY all by themselves!  For example by lowering production standards to those adopted by an industry born out of thin air...  That's how the "Black Market" got exposed to greed-fueled practices as "Tumbling" and high-synergy "Pest Control Products" soups, on top of so-called "medical" sterilization by Cobalt-60 radioactive irradiation (too bad if aroma/taste perception suffers in the process!), etc.  Eventually canuck LPs will be allowed to compensate by spraying some terpenes or else anyway...  Meanwhile consumers shall be instrumentalizated against themselves while serving as guinea pigs, as a result of chronic/frequent exposure to chemical compounds interacting between each other by the dozen in order to multiply toxicity, even when difficult to detect without extra-expensive resources.  So, in a decade or 2, thanks to TrudeauManiacs, i bet nobody will really know what cannabis used to be like, when its traditional reputation was one of the safest "dope" on earth...  Before the "vape deaths" started to contaminate statistics which concur with the UN/WHO objectives defined behind closed doors during their 2014 FCTC/COP6 event which mass media forgotten all about today, conveniently, so to speak.   Etc., etc.   Good day, have fun!!