Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 235 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 46 replies

• ukscroger
      Your best post in a while. Quite poignant.  Why exactly arent they engaging with us? The travesty is that the media often get that prick Reynolds to offer his opinion. Perhaps an official UK420 spokesperson is required now? I also feel they are more hostile to growers than 20 years ago. 
    • catweazle1
      It seems more expensive seeds are the new ones and a strain may not be stabilized long enough, so there is more phenotype variation. The breeders might be impatient to get their money back for the time spent. I tend more towards strains that are well over ten years old in terms of how long they've been on sale.
    • Simple Jack
      Hapless drug user found it 'too much hard work' to look after his cannabis plants   A drug user who was found with dying cannabis plants in his house claimed it was 'too much hard work to look after them'.   Police searched the home of Phillip Wright after he was found in possession of the class B drug and a knuckle duster on Tate Street, in Blyth.   A court heard that officers found four dying cannabis plants, along with cultivation equipment, in the 43-year-old's bedroom.   But, despite the leaves being "practically dust", Wright was still charged with producing the drug and appeared at South East Northumberland Magistrates' Court to plead guilty to the charge. Described as "not the world's greatest gardener" by his own solicitor, Wright claimed he'd researched how to grow cannabis on Google for his own use. He told a Probation officer: "This is the first time I'd tried growing them and I Googled them and bought the equipment. "But it was too much hard work to look after them and the plants died."   Wright also pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and amphetamine and to one count of possessing a knuckle duster. The court heard that he had a previous conviction for possessing a knife from 2001, meaning he faced a minimum six-month immediate prison sentence for a second offence of possessing a bladed article or offensive weapon.   But magistrates deemed that the past conviction was 18-years-ago and, instead, gave Wright a 12-month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work.   Lorna Rimell, prosecuting, said police had cause to stop-and-search Wright, of Cowpen Road, Blyth, in the town on the morning of September 8 this year. They found him to be in possession of cannabis, amphetamine and the knuckle duster.   Ms Rimell said: "Police later searched the defendant's property and found a bedroom in the address, which appeared to be set-up for the production of cannabis. "It had equipment in it for the cultivation of cannabis. Officers also found four cannabis plants in the bedroom, which were not looking particularly healthy. "There was a foil ventilation tube and the windows were covered over to keep the heat in."   Paul Dunn, defending, said Wright had the knuckle duster for his own protection and hadn't planned on using it. "As for the cannabis plants," he added. "He's not the world's greatest gardener. He made an attempt to grow some cannabis and failed spectacularly. "When I talked to him about the cannabis production charge, he told me 'They were just about dust'."   The court heard Wright uses amphetamine and cannabis on a daily basis but doesn't drink alcohol.   https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/hapless-drug-user-found-too-17258934
    • InTheSystem
      Would avoid it... Also you could go buy a kilo of potassium sulfate online from a mineral shop for a tenner or less and water it down to what? 4%? in 10 litres for 10x the amount and 1/3rd of the price.... Seems to me this huge trend around terpene profiles the last few years and yes sulfur is important for terpene, terpenoid and ketone production - but have a look into a terpene and terpenoid and draw your own conclusions