Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

541 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 235 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 46 replies

• Poisonata
      Hello @ison      I suspect not. I've generally found / seems to be the consensus that once watered the plant smell declines significantly, used to know when popping my head in the tent every morning if the scent was strong likely they needed a water. Be aware of this, see if you experience similar phenomenon.   CalMag having now observed the deficiency 'as potentially present' you should persist with for the length of the grow, it's not a one shot wonder. Giving CalMag at 1 ml per litre to all your plants as likely if one has developed it the others won't be far behind. Myself when I recognised Calcium deficiency gave a double dose for three waters to the plant in question, others received the standard dose. Then continued to dose at aforementioned rate until flushing day. During the 2 week flush Calcium deficiency returned with a vengeance affecting all but one plant (one received least light due positioning) but by which time it was irrelevant, simply demonstrated flushing was effective. CalMag at 1ml/L dose every water is not something you can overdo especially when deficit is present    Any Calcium deficiency once established enough to demonstrate symptoms on leaves will take time to correct, same as the paler plants upping the Nitrogen. Expect after one/two weeks CalMag no further blemishes to appear although the legacy will always remain. Nitrogen also as your giving organic not inorganic will take a week to show observable difference to leaf pallor.   They look healthy, nothing seems to have got worse ... travelling the correct road it seems. Wish you all the very best, you have more skill in this growing game than you give yourself credit for 
    • Exhale
      @Dirk_Diggler147 Yep, mine should be here tomorrow.   
    • Dirk_Diggler147
      @Exhale I think they just restocked...
    • Arthur Mix
      I used mine covering 600x400 although I must mention my board had the diodes spread out further than quantum’s so it has a bit more spread