Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

537 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 109 replies
    • 178 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• blackpoolbouncer
      1 per bucket will be fine mate, if you need to move them about you can always take the carrot out and pop it in a glass of water till your done with your training and pop it back in the soil when you put your girls back in the tent.   Honestly, getting this system dialed in was the best thing I ever did. Saved me so much time and the plants love it.    Yep. The biobizz will clog the pipes.  It really is as easy as pop your water in a res with a circulating pump. Add a cap full of nutes (canna conveniently makes the bottle with a measuring chamber at the top)  And walk away.    I check the floor every few days just to check a no drippers are releasing too much. Easy 
    • cypher79
      You just gotta water slowly at first with fabric pots until the soil is wet, then you can start watering faster....basically you need to try to minimize getting run-off as you want to feed from the top of the soil downwards, not from the bottom upwards.
    • Saddam
      No thanks.     
    • Daddypig
      Glad to hear that natural for them to fall off and it's not me doin wrong   My watering cycle has been 3 litres every other day recently with the temps being so hot the lowest temps inside the tent was low 30s and was drying the soil very quickly. Attic grow. 1 x 1 x 2 tent 6in extract 4in intake from room below. 600hps  clip on fan 2 plants in 20l pots. Now it's cooler outside the highest temp I'm seeing is 29c lights on during night 6pm to 6am