Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 79 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 182 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies

• hilbilly hifi
      That was my dream man, that i'd be keeping the magnetic ballast as a backup when I did upgrade and that she'd come out of a long storage period and do a little let there be light performance if ever called upon. I've been naughty and used the 400w bulb with it before so maybe that shortened it's lifespan somewhat. Does the vaporizer still work?
    • CannaKay
      No prob mate, I didn't ment that there was something wrong with yer bulb but that was why i had a 36 hour dark period, I also still run a magnetic ballast that is probably older then myself, it was given to me by an oldtimer along with a 1975  master blaster vaporizer , must say that it looks solid as and still fires up my 600w bulb but they're not dimmable so maybe I should be looking for a digital aswel ! 
    • iShouldCoCo
      @scottishgorilla420 Try taking a piece of white or grey paper into your tent, point you camera at it and if your phone camera app has a white balance option, hit it. That should correct for the yellow light.
    • hilbilly hifi
      Pretty sure it's the ballast as I tried the spare bulb and nothing not even a clicking noise from the ballast. I'd live with a bit of stretch, there's some headroom in there for the most part so that won't be the end of the world. Hopefully I get some potent bud at the end of it like you did. Thanks for the help mate.