Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

551 topics in this forum

• 270 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 315 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 55 replies

• ratdog
      this happened in taunton, because there was lots of needles in the local park they (locals) focused on the local head shop and got it closed down. fucking disgrace tbh, i know one of the people who achieved this, and she's a proper self-righteous type
    • Shumroom
      Hey @Redeyezman It was the strawberry bannana parent I was originally thinking of growing, then they went and released this: Kosher Kush x Strawberry Banana.  Any info appreciated.    Cheers mate 
    • JimmyPage
      Somewhere on these boards (I think DANZIG posted it) there was a memo from the Home Office to local forces instructing them to harass "head shops". One of the criteria to know if it was a head shop was "display of material advocating a change in the law".   So there you have it. Legitimate political opinions are now cause for police harassment. Obvious the press didn't pick up on it at the time. Now they wonder why they daren't express some views for fear of being "cancelled". Tough titty. They should have fought it when it started.   e2a: On the basis that there are hundreds of growshops around (about 5 near me) that aren't being threatened, then I wonder what this place has done to piss the law off. We can ignore the article obviously.   I'm guessing some undercover plod popped in, asked for the best setup to grow his "skunk" and some poor sod in the shop told him, and the shop can't show it was against staff training.   If I ran a grow shop, that's what I would do. Make it clear every member of staff had been clearly instructed in their sales duty so that if there were to be any mention of cannabis, it could be proved to be against store policy.   And make sure all displays are showing what lovely chillis and tomatoes hydroponics can grow.
    • Jay1601
      I was running dual spectrum HPS, I am impressed with the 300W Attis, plants reacted very well too it, with the HPS could keep it about a foot above the plants, needing to keep the LED a lot higher to stop it from burning. 
        im in a 1x1 tent so a tad smaller than yours.