Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 270 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 314 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies

• Thc biscuit
      Thank you mate been trying to get my head round it but I'm. Unsure still, don't suppose you coukd nock a quick drawing up please sir 
    • Larry Badgeley
      Sorry of my post came across as "envy" or "his set up is bigger than mine" etc. I just thought it sounded like a lot. Maybe it's the winter blues in me I guess. Be interesting in how "stealthy" that set up is in the depths of winter. If he gets SAD then he can always pop in for a hit of light
    • mitchell68
      I've been having a few environment problems namely the cold as a garage grower of late but hopefully this is sorted.  I initially went for an underfloor heating in my 1.2m² tent but with using fabric pots found the temps of the pots to be bouncing around and saw the plants had a bit of cold stress. So in the friday sales bought a 2kw grow room fan heater and put that in my propagation tent which my main tent takes suction from. This heater was controlled by an inkbird so kept tent at 21c. I found my lights on/off temps were within 2c+/- but humidity lowered slightly. I wanted a slightly more temperature swing between light on/off so after having a good chat with a mate I've fitted another 600w light. I did a search on here and noticed it has been done before. So changed my parabolic to 2 x euro reflectors and set it up. Lights on/off temps are now 27/22c. The fan heater doesn't switch on as much at lights on and the humidity is more stable at 47/52%. So I'm in 2 week of flower now and had the lights on for 2 days now, I'm not sure if it's a suitable approach for everyone who grows in garage/shed but it is for me. I have put another fan above the lights to try and stop any heat build up but don't think I need it tbh but it's there just in case.    The cost of using all this is around £2.50 a day as been watching my smart meter like a hawk.   The 6 Wappa in the tents are absolutely loving it but very, very thirsty and had a massive growth spurt and was glad I had trimmed and super cropped them before hand, this was my 1st time at supercropping as well which has gone very well as stems went stiff again in 2 days and more growth was seen on the other branches.  If I could upload pictures I will be doing it off a mobile seems a bit hit & miss.
    • badbillybob
      What I have done in the past if they are drying too quickly or too low rh, is to dry for say 4 or 5 days, depending on how they look. if the outsides are starting to crisp, but the insides are still soft, I put them in either a sealed Tupperware tub or a bin bag for between 12 and  24 hours. this draws the moisture from the centre of the buds Check them every few hours and ou will see the outsides moistening up . DO NOT do this if they aren't crisping on the outside, and obviously over drying, or it will encourage mould etc.  Then take them out and dry them further the normal way.  I usually aim for about 50-60% rh and 18-20 degrees. I aim for a slow dry , at least 10 days. I don't wait for the stems to snap, because at that point they are on the brink of being over dried in my opinion, but I don't know if the same applies for hanging whole plants, because ive never done that.   I also have a mate who trims everything, sticks it on driers, cranks up the heat to about 25, and has the lot dried in about 4 or 5 days. Same as your mates , Stummer,  it stinks and is dried from the out side to the inside of the buds.  if I tried it I would end up with unsmokable hay...…..id rather do it right tho.