Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

537 topics in this forum

• 270 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 125 replies
    • 319 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 312 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 337 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies

• southerngardner
      Thanks for that  BB.   When you say circulating pump could you give me a hint as to what you mean please. When I look online there are lots of expensive pumps for the blumat.    Or am I being thick and you mean a pump for keeping the tank water circulating within it so it isn't 'standing water' if you get my drift, and the blumat still work on gravity ?   Cheers...
    • Lean Bear
      I’ll keep an eye out for the dirty fingernails mate!   @Saddam weathers going be lovely ....  
    • The_Wickerman
      @RandyBoBandy Cheers for the info mate. It is from emerald triangle and tasty is what I go for. Hopefully performs as well for me as it did for you.
    • Mestizo
      Looks like he top of an immature seed poking out. Get a pair of tweesers and tease it out. But. They're nearly done now anyways right?. Even if you're not growing fems, plants can throw out a couple of nanas. August 7 they were 4 weeks so the must be at the end of 6 now. You got two/three weeks to go by the looks of things. Lots of frost, orange hairs and trichs on there and I don't agree with people saying it's the worst thing that can happen, some of the seeded bud I've had can be way better than sinsemilla. If it is a seed it'll probably be one of those white dud fuckers that will appear late in flowering because that's in the genetic makeup of the plants and so what if you get a few more. There really is no need to throw hands in the air and say it's all gone to shit coz it hasn't. if you were opening up the tent and you can hear and see seeds bouncing off the floor I'd be pissed but I reckon you've got them in time. Just be vigilant as you have been and fuck sacks off as you see them. It'll still be blinding mate. They look great. A couple of seeds is nothing. Don't sweat it. What's the var btw?