Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 37 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 46 replies

• bufli
      thanks alot of passing the knowledge on, i cant wait to do the same after i get more experience my water is at around 220ppm which is spot on what canna suppose their growers will use, so according to them i do not need any extra calmag.  im worried about them tho, they seem droopy to me but noone else seemed to mention that or overwatering in this thread.      
    • Oldbear
      Marijuana is to be taken off Major League Baseball's banned substances list, the governing body has announced. The policy, which comes into effect in 2020, says players found to have taken natural cannabinoids will be treated the same as alcohol-related issues. All samples will now also be tested for opioids, fentanyl, cocaine and synthetic THC. Players who test positive for these substances will be referred for treatment before possible discipline. "The USA opioid epidemic is a concern," MLB deputy chief Dan Halem said. "It is our hope that this agreement - which is based on principles of prevention, treatment, awareness and education - will help protect the health and safety of our players. "It is our collective hope that this agreement will help raise public awareness on the risks and dangers of opioid medications and contribute positively to a national conversation about this important topic." The revised policy comes months after the death of Los Angeles Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs, 27, whose autopsy showed oxycodone, fentanyl and alcohol in his system.    
    • Nature
      Thank you for the welcome     Have learnt a lot from this place over the years so decided to join in, looking forward to learning more and sharing advice where possible. Considering doing a grow journal one day   To the OP @bufli, worth noting that your nutrient levels and ph that you posted above are great for now if you are mixing that into 10l water (1ml/l), always feed nutrients in coco, never plain water   You should not need to add calmag unless using RO or extremely soft water. Canna coco a+b has enough calmag in it already even with fairly soft water. You could add a touch during late veg/early flower but not necessary if feeding appropriate a+b. Adding too much calmag into the mix may cause issues in my opinion
    • highway_017
      Heard brilliant things about Mephisto. Dinafem and some about RGSC. Oh and how could I forgot.. last but not least Sweet seeds are good too.