Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

551 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 37 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies

• Exhale
    • 5un83
      My tent is a DR60, i got the measurement wrong, the height is 170 on the version3 tent i have.  So i've decided on the CF on the floor next to the pots (if i can find a small side table i'll sit it on there so its a little higher, as i only have 2x 6.5L ones in there and i'll be trying LST and acoustic ducting to the hanging fan.  Issue i face is the fan is going to vent out of the top of the tent but there is another side vent higher up but my tent is in the corner so is blocked by a wall, but its not air tight so should be ok, my big fear is the smell really, hopefully the filter/fan combo can handle 2 plants (its pineapple express autos)   Cheers for all the help guys, much appreciated, i've started a grow diary on my phone and will add to the site when i get a chance.    
    • Ned Flanders
      There are some that recon burning cannabis in a joint, pipe, bong, chullum etc damages some of the cannabinoids.  Because vaping is at a lower temperature, less of the canabinoids are destroyed and therefor you waste less weed with a vape.    Apart from anything else the high isn't tainted with the effects of carbon monoxide and all the other nasties released by combustion.  This means you get a much more transparent experience allowing you to notice more specific details, taste and effect from different strains.    That's before you even start discussing different temperature settings on the vape which allows you to further refine your experience/high....    Its a wonderful new world vaping and personally I'll never go back to combustion.  I have an Arizer Argo and a dynavap M 2019.  Had a black widow which cost about £70. Worked but was shit and died after a year.  Wish I'd got the Fury Edge ibstead if the argo at tge moment but argo will last years longer than the fury...    There's always a new toy to lust after... 
    • Zeo
      Thanks @brock1 They are smelling amazing , very similar to the diesel haze from SensiSeeds but much sweeter . 
        im really looking forward to chopping these babies down