Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

534 topics in this forum

• 73 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 171 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 4 replies

• shaggyp
      All depends on how often you want to get to the plot and how much time you have.   Me and my partner like to hike to our plot, although usually drive much closer and take a 15min walk to the site...takes a good two hours to hike and it’s just nice shooting the breeze and chillin out, but that is in nice weather...if it was blazing hot or raining I guess it wouldn’t be so fun.   if it’s in improving your health, mentally and physically that can only be a good thing. Although you don’t wana overdo it in the middle of nowhere!   Have you though about harvest? Or carrying water? I guess only having 3 ladies wouldn’t be so bad.
    • bubbleguppie
      @shaggyp this to is my first season planting out I to noticed that the farmers had actually mowed the media were. I planted one shit auto duck. I walked past it at first but went to double check after looking back at phone pics and relised  it was there . This got my para on the go big time. I walked around the plot checked for trail cams left it n went back a week later double checked it. Then when I thought it was safe went and feed it (what shot genetics these are). A few weeks went by I them planted a kushty also rgsc on the embarks any well away from. The field. I'll leave the duck until harvest. My point being if you can affird to invest buy a trail cam asap plant that out catch the cunt in the act write the plot off. Find a new plot if you have a few more beans get them soaking. I'm para rent he duck in my first spit in case it's being watched so that my self done with that for now. But in your case your the watcher leave them plants in and use them as a decoy to sucssed elsewhere. Also keep a eat out down local boozer etc for any offered cheap amokage good luck stay safe 
    • mrfunk
      Thanks for your response, will look into this... Now my other challenge is to find an auto, that hardly smells....
    • WeedSurfer
      I'm growing in 9L air pots (the plastic ones with all the holes) and after reading some other posts on here I'm thinking the plants have probably been getting a little too dry between their daily waterings. I'm growing in 15L air pots next and gona make some self draining saucers to catch the run-off.