Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

532 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. auto mazar

• 17 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 20 replies

• Arthur Mix
      Atreum have s good rep , how they compare to the Samsung horticulture offerings is what I would want to see maybe 
    • tokenroll
      Had a feeling that may be the situation. Thanks for the update. Toke...  
    • Pau176
      It’s all about slowing them down and making conditions as tough as possible for them until you have harvested. I quite enjoyed my battle against the mites.    Firstly, remove any leaves with obvious mite damage.    I then removed extra leaves so I could get complete access to the whole of the plant including the underneath of the foliage.    I pointed a powerful fan on the plant. I read that mites don’t like windy conditions. Apparantly, this slows their cycle down.    Turned my light down to 250w and moved my light up. I did this to lower the temperature. Again, mites breed faster in higher and a still enviroment.    Began mist spraying twice a day with ordinary water.    Every third day, I sprayed with SMC. This stuff is organic but it does smell like oranges.    Smc didnt seem to effect the taste of the bud. I only had to treat twice with smc. It either killed them off or I couldn’t find any sign of them.    That worked for me. The negative, I had to remove a lot of leaves.  The positive, I still ended up with a good batch of skunk.
    • panik
      Yep got a lot of these strains in the office fridge