Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

534 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 37 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 46 replies

• Michael Luchóg
      Koffie and droimen or Ceylonica as it was known , might find warlock or G13 in there ,and there's the fly high' down past the smaller train station ,HS , they have or had a fly high special that was a nice sativa . Further away but near the fly high there's a great shop for white widow ,the tulp . There's no nice weed in the boat . Spaceball in the china town part is nice ,they have an alright selection of hash ,nice fellas at the counter usually and the coffee is rich . I don't like Kremers or Smokeys ,or the London café . The boat is about the nicest place to lounge around ,but wouldn't buy much there .   Have a nice time anyway .
    • -PTC-
    • Pots
      yummy yummy. I have loads of 1p but I'd rather have them. Libs in June??, Saw loads of mushrooms out but not any libs yet,   @blackpoolbouncer  I was thinking its more like October than June though. 
    • JJJ
      Anything between 7 and 12 weeks from now. And it won't start to stink for a while yet.