Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serious Seeds

Feedback, Sales and Support forum for Serious Seeds

Subforums

1. Magus Genetics Strain Guide

Strain details for Magus Genetics

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

141 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 153 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 3 replies

• Exhale
      3 - 0 FT. Norwich try to play football but they get figured out too quick, very comfortable win that keeps us in the top 6 hunt, onwards.
    • panoramical
      Hi, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here!    I have a rosin press from dabpress that I ordered from Canada to make medication for a non-smoking family member, however it was too little too late.   I now have no use for it.   this is the model https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264055689651   I also have the pump, mesh bags, puck press amongst other rosin harvesting accessories.   Seems a waste not being put to use.   advice appreciated 
    • grooving
      What about a 2-3cm layer of horticultural sand/grit on the top?  I use this and I guess similar to diatomaceous earth the sharp edges of the sand stop them climbing out the top of the medium.  Seems to control numbers but definitely does not eradicate them!
    • Butterfingerz
      Not a good story, count my blessings I'm in a rural location that's pretty secure compared to the usual house in town. Metal fenced, six dogs, shotgun, CCTV which is on & offsite recorded while anything growing is not even inside the house.   I'm even considering purchasing a good cargo container then sinking it, maybe put a car port over it.   Such a sad story.