Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

740 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 7 replies

• frankie-smiles
      Thanks for the replies folks. I'm more concerned about the actual bud? Like is it still smokable, do you just remove any webbing and dry as normal? I've hit my veg plants with a good power shower, then with some pyrethrin twice then SBPI twice and seen no new damage in a week or 2 so fingers crossed on that front. I think the power shower worked better than the chems to be honest. Ordered some of those hot shots - but the packaging says they cause cancer so I don't think I'll bother with them ha ha. I hear 50/50 mix of alcohol and water is good for a room clean too. I've been growing 15 years, never had any bugs at all. Getting your pal to look after your clones while you go on holiday isn't always the best idea  My fucking sunset sherbets are the ones most affected too - mother fucker. My plan once room is empty is wash and vac, let one of them smoke bomb things off, then spray everything with this Harka-Mectin twice and then maybe spray with 50/50 alcohol mix. Then wash and vac again. Does this sound like a decent approach? cheers peeps. 
    • Hippy
      If you were only going to stick to 24 cause you battling with cold then yes stick to 24. If theres no cold issue when lights switch off then go straight into 18/6 mate. Dont use coco but someone will drop by and advise ya with that. If you using 600hps now make sure you have it a decent height above them seedlings,they wont handle too much too soon.
    • H + H2O
      Genius! I pushed the boat out and stuck milk bottle caps on to the ends of the cane using drawing pins      Cut a 1.2m cane down to 1.1m for my 1msq tent, which has opened the sides up just nicely.         I am 
    • Smokebelch
      @Dinafem-Mark@JoolzCheers for taking the time out to check for me dudes. Maybe I didn’t finish the diary, I think maybe I just did photo updates in the photo thread. Cheers guys.