Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

729 topics in this forum

• 22 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies

• Megumin
      Thanks man, Im not cloning atm simply becuase this is my second grow and I have 2 blue dreams that have just sprouted which i will try and clone.   I had to defoiliate the Pure AK again a couple of days ago as all alot of the bud sites were covered again.   I can not believe how quickly fan leaves grow back.
    • Rick Grimes
      There’s an irony that many of the same people that spoke out and campaigned for the end of government imposed prohibition seem to be asking for the authorities to impose restrictions on licensing to limit supply and artificially inflate prices.
    • blackpoolbouncer
      @Reflektor lst is the key mate. Creating a flat even canopy with all branches receiving equal light. Page 20 something has a couple of training how to posts in my diary.    You should be aiming for zero light making it to the floor
    • Welsh Tom
      More seeds being popped & clone hoarding could help. I can imagine most dispensaries sell all the same strains. Keep the good stuff with the passionate cannabis people. Those are the guys i want to see making the money. Not some whopper who only got into it now its legal & thought they can make money.