Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

726 topics in this forum

• 41 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 185 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies

• oldtimer1
      Ok @oldskoolskunk the genetics you have come from prior to my making things I thought people would find fairly easy to grow, I think the esb x haze was not what it was called, I met a number of mods and people around uk420 at the hemp expo Wembley I gave those I liked a sample of es bud not esb, at that time I had several mums that I called haze x skunk, it was a name to hang on them not what what would be considered a haze x skunk cross today.  While today no one would consider retaining  a non stable mother line one of my mums was a bit trigger happy and would make a few bananas if everything was not perfect, thing id HD had such a beautiful high it was like taking a lick of acid, so I put up with the odd seed produced  in a grow as it did not bother me the odd bean being produced.   I don’t have a picture of HD anymore on this server but this is HL a sister that has similar form, sorry that it is small but our server was very restricted for upload size back then, she was pruned for single cola sog, you may see some of her traits in your stock now. Out of the buds I gave out MrBishy found 2 ot 3 viable beans in the buds I gave him, he found a lady that he really liked and a fairy spread her round, this is most likely the lass you had..   In the past I collaborated with a lot of growers all around the world, in the days of snail mail back long before the name original haze or skunk#1 was patented. Haze herb describe what a herb did to your mind, the aim at the time was to reduce flowering times but retaining the soaring high, all sorts of selections were being made the sour acrid types were liked to the after wife of skunks, my  haze x skunk selections were from that era and not the sort of hazes that new passed via others to Dubi and Charlie! In my humble opinion the early generations of haze herb and skunk crosses were  superior to the later more refined  lines produced for profit and had a much more diverse genetic base. Sadly the pale lavender to almost white types that were in the original haze somehow got lost  before they got to ACE.   My es is the parent of esb and very very potent a real rollercoaster high so you have a very wide genetic base, I gave Dubi some to try at the second Wembley hemp expo, his comment was that it was up there with the strongest 2 or 3 smokes he had ever tried, no one can agree on her smell taste I hear everything from beefy, marmite crisps garlic so diverse as to be nonsense. The trigger happy HD smelle like a really floral furniture polish it used to make my mouth water.   Its a shame you don’t have any descendants of esb in your collection, the blueberry in that cross were from my collaboration with VicHigh to remove the bad inbred genes in blueberry.   I hope you can see why I don’t want to talk it gets so complex and I forget how much I have done in the past.   Anyhow I hope this help with your understanding, I’m very sorry to hear about your burns that is so sad and thank you for selecting and saving some of the genes I selected to keep.   All the best Ot1.
    • ratdog
    • Al Swearengen
      Looks like a nice little pipe to start with , Soap and warm water will be perfect for initial rinse before u your first toke . Buy some isopropyl when you get a chance.  , keep it clean as you'll enjoy the taste , hit and effects more. Have a good time with it 
    • Yidandproud
      Thanks again mate this info with help us hopefully have a good season next year