Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

790 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 45 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies

• steinos
      Day 62 update   had a bit of a nightmare last week and had to go away for a couple of days just as the temps were rising and came home to some sad and thirsty looking ladies    gave them a feed and they looked a lot better, but all have lots of yellow leaves now.... not sure if this was due to the heat or lack of water or anything else.... any ideas anyone? @blackpoolbouncer? Think 2 of the plants due to come down in the next week or so, one (at the front) is slightly behind.    The 5 seedlings have sprouted nicely but need to be potted up soon so may have to take these 3 down prematurely....:( not sure what to do really. 
        They are stinking now and the buds are nice and solid, with most pistils turning orange. I’ve tried checking the tri’s but the magnifier I have isn’t strong enough.....   here’s some pics, I gave them another feed just before pics were taken....    
    • FatBoy77
      Probably starving. 1.5ml per litre isn't much for established plants. And you should feed every watering in coco. Plain water fucks with cation exchange in coir. 
    • FatBoy77
      Loads of people start with autos. What's your reasoning for this? Photo's are more forgiving for a first time grow. 
    • j.o.i.n.t
      We should never have left the trees.