Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

747 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 35 replies

• Ch@ppers
    • ratdog
      I was gifted some seeds to run a diary with and they were just called beta 1 and 2 iirc a few years ago and I have made some seeds, Beta 2 x smile and just found them while looking through my seeds stash. Now I'm pretty sure they were from VRG, does anyone else remember this test run and if so, can anyone remember the strains they were going to be?    
    • GreenPirate
      He is just one of many mate, there are quite a few groups either making medibles themselves or importing from the U.S.   The medible market got big when the U.S started to go full swing Without getting too far into it, I think Jeff had words with him on it. Not sure what the argument was about but I don't think they like each other or agree with each other, not sure which it is!   Penn was gearing up for a legal market, I followed him originally as I liked what he was doing. Soon as I see it was for money and not helping people with health needs, I kinda walked away. It was more a recreational feel to his page with the odd medical user. Most posting on there just wanted to get wasted.     I always thought he was treading on thin ice, not only due to it being illegal but say he gave someone food poisoning/bug of some sort from his cooking skills!
    • Some call me Tim
      So just to reply to everyone here.    I do have a carbon filter.   I had originally planned on using CFL but went for the HPS based largely on cost. I thought that (perhaps incorrectly) it would still outperform a 300w CFL. Ooops.     I'm starting to think i should have gone with a DWC but too late now. Hopefully the scrog will counteract the low height available.   Plus Pure AK is short.