Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

761 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 45 replies
    • 86 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies

• HEMPFRUIT
      Cheese n kush is top plant mate I had a photoperiod one that was so stinky & tastey 
    • Professor Plum
      Thanks bud, Cheese XXL in my cart along with Blue Cheese, Kush n Cheese and first time on an OG kush. Spotting a theme? Loving that you do singles now btw, very helpful for small growers that like some variaty in each grow, like me. Might swap out the Kush n Cheese for the Jack hmmm gonna sleep on it. Thx again Mark.
    • Poisonata
      Guess work really until the arrival of photos  Dark green, glossy (shiny), clawing leaves more pronounced at ends sounds like Nitrogen excess. Canoeing upwards generally associated with excess light/heat. Consider also wind burn (too close to fan) as this can exhibit similar clawing properties but generally whole leaf affected rather than ends. Abnormal leaf morphology such as you describe sing to me of a stressed plant, could be genetic but bet it isn't.
    • HEMPFRUIT
      To be honest even the original cut with give off different terps in different enviorment ...iv smoked a few zkittlez  now i cant guarantee are original  also tried lots of crosses only had one that smelt of the sweets skittles but taste deep bitter lem other have ranged from melon,berry,pineapple,grapefruit & that fruity gfruit sourdiesl weed type smell ..the skunk1 may be bringing out the pineapple terps  more or it's just how it expresses it self in UK indoor grow rooms ...clearly some people are geting zkittlez gens as that pic @panik shows and a few others iv seen