Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vapour Heads

Vapourizing hints, tips and discussions.

677 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 80 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 185 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 21 replies

• Captain Bonglington
      That Spiral Aloe looks very cool.
    • twoscoops
    • The Villan
      Lovely looking plants, and well done for riding all the problems so well As for the bulb scenario, it has happened to me a few times, gone in to get pics before lights on and waiting and waiting for the lights to come on and nowt. Has always been the bulb that has gone, never the equipment, I just think some bulbs don't last as long. On one occasion, every time I moved the shade the light would go off, thought hey up loose connection, so stripped it all down only to find all connections were good. So I looked at the bulb and noticed that one of the metal arms running alongside the filament had actually come away from the spot weld. Hence every time I moved the shade it was shorting itself out. Did get a refund though Good luck with the rest of the season. Vill
    • Captain Bonglington
      @ratdog, tidy job man.  Nice bit of fencing that is.  That's a shitload of scalpings and soil gone in, bet you've seen enough of the wheelbarrow for now..... It's amazing how far a ton of topsoil doesn't go, I made some raised beds out of old tree crates, I underestimated the amount needed by a long way. They're great for growing in, but I need to up my slug defences next year, once the bastards get in to the bed they'll decimate it overnight. I'm harvesting a few spring onions and new potatoes at the moment though, makes a lovely spud salad!  Your garden's looking great dude. Shame you gave up your allotment, I can see how it's a lot of work though, great if you're retired, but I know from working in large veg gardens in the past, its almost a full time job.