Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Coco Coir

Growing in Coco Coir

1,778 topics in this forum

• 995 replies

• 45 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 359 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies

• Devon Cream
      Evening got setup questions on the gas enviro2 setup used this one in a shared room my partner did all the setup when it was installed in that room he’s moved to Canada so the room went and he said have all the equipment chucked it in a new room then came the setup part  not the best of doing that stuff looked on YouTube few videos but they ain’t helped me at all got ec fan for outtake ac for intake and with being older ain’t tech savvy at all struggle with smart phones  anyone savvy with these controllers thank you
    • zaaboot_1
      360w LED full spectrum - sitting in a Wilma XL pot so I think they are 20ltr + pots    this was Dutch Passion seeds - looking around the interweb there are plenty of grows with Mazar that are huge, also Night Queen from DP seems to pump out some lovely nuggets    Z 
    • Dodgee
      I think Jesus has appeared in one of your stems.    Though that probably isn't relevant to the question and may be more to do with the fact I'm currently losing the plot.       Back to the plants.  Hard to tell anything without seeing the rest of the plant tbh. Some of the clues will be above.     One thing I am sure, is given the size of the pot Vs the size of the plant you definitely shouldn't be needing to water it everyday. Maybe not even every other.    Is that Coco/perlite mix? Or a soil mix with Coco and perlite in it? 
    • zaaboot_1
      From the great river site - I think they are for drying k but work perfectly - around 30 clips to each rack    Z