Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Strain Guide

Strain details for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

82 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. New ★ 2017

• 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• JJJ
      With Biobizz, and most nutrients lines for that matter, if you stop grow and feed only bloom, your plants will be yellow, crispy and falling apart by week 7.  In fact, Biobizz specifically recommend using grow throughout flower.  It contains vital components for healthy development and general health of leaves, without which your plant will get to a certain point and just stop properly developing.  When I started growing I was under the same misconception that bloom was enough for the flowering stage but I ended up with inferior weed which was underdeveloped and without potency.
    • GrandaddyJabba
      I’ve saw bio bizz but I’ve personally only used canna terra for soil and coco depending on medium as a base nute,combined with seaweed, molasses and pk booster etc depending on stage of life. Ifthey’ve started going into flower I’d probably ween them into just the bloom, there will be a biobizz feed chart which will tell you roughly what feed you should be on but with mine I don’t mix the veg and flower feed, good luck with her!
    • Autobud
      One of my Jack 47 autos from sweets was a strong smoke for me, couple of the phenos I 've had not so much but another blew me away, had it all. Would love to come across it again, real strong hybrid, wouldn't recommend it if you were driving or wanted to get shit done though 
    • JJJ
      I'd start with some grow to replace vital nutrient reserves being used up in the stretch then wait until the buds are about a cm wide before adding bloom.  Or try a little earlier if you feel it's needed but watch out for burnt leaf tips.  Might also be a good opportunity to top-dress with more soil or other amendments if you feel inclined.  I like to add some guano to the top at this point but that's just my approach. Keep using the grow throughout flower but lower it to the minimum once your buds start to really build, so gradually reducing grow whilst gradually increasing bloom.