Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Zkittlez_600x150_ES.jpg.64319d66b3

1,129 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies

• Shumroom
      Maybe instead of flushing you could try something like GHE Ripen for the next 10 days. It causes the plant to think it's on it's last gasp and every single tiny individual little calyx swelled up about twice the size.   That usually did the business when I used to use it .   Best of luck mate.
    • murzyn
      I have 12 varieties this year, so I will see what will be the best, Mighty Freeze x Eirdbei from Tanska Seeds is already beginning to bloom, probably Fast Diesel is also slowly starting to build flowers
    • murzyn
      Proven variety Serious 6, Freezeland, Guerilla Gold # 3 Guerilla Gold # 5 ... there is a lot ... Seeds from RGSC also end early
    • Shumroom
      Hi @MrJSH   Seriously mate, is it possible for you to take a few more photos of your plant?   I know sometimes they can be a bit blurry, but try taking a whole load of them. That makes it easier to find and upload photos in better clarity(I find).   Whole plant shot and close-ups would help if possible.   I think I see a tent behind her, so did you grow her inside or out? Soil/coco/aero...? What lighting and ventilation are you using? How high is your light from the top of the plant? What are your daytime/night-time min/max temps and humidity? What breeders Amnesia Haze? Seed or clone? What kinda feeding schedule have you had her on?   If you're starting to flush, she ain't gonna suddenly start to put on weight tho?