Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,111 topics in this forum

• 25 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies

• HEMPFRUIT
      I will get some better snaps without the net once gets a bit more exciting ... any questions please ask 
    • HEMPFRUIT
      ... guerrillas     Not really a guerrilla grow but all grown by that candle in the sky so thought best in this section as can't see a backyard/windersill section?.. Iv stuck 3x auto in a back garden (not mine) just thought I'd share how they are doing.. I started them in white plastic cups  about half filled on the window sill about 10-14days before they went out on the 23/7/19 ..the window only gets around 6hours direct light at the very best but at the time light wasnt great and they looked rather weak &runty for 10days + but they was in minimal soil and like i said didnt get much good light..    I used recycled soil from my indoor grows I reckon about 8/10l containers with drainage holes about 1or 2 inches up from the bottom of the pot around the sides to leave a little res of water just in case ..so I crossed my fingers and left them to it...   They Took quite well.. I was surprised ..bare in mind the day I put then out was day before  we had high winds and  storm...     I gave them a dose of fishmix at 5ml /L on the 21st that was the first time I watered them before that we had enough rain to keep them going I also gave them a water on 24th as it's been scorching lately it's a pitty we are losing daylight hours now really but will see how they do ...iv got a few snaps of a few autos done on the windowsill aswel that il upload soon
    • ravsta
      Gav 1000's need at least 3ft between the canopy and the light,, to many umols will basically stop the plants growing,, trust me been there done that
    • FigmentofFig