Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,115 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 272 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies

• AKPOG
      I'll do my best to provide a smoke report on my recent Dinafem variety grow    First up;  Purps#1  I grew two pheno's from seed & they both are so similar in how they grew, & the smell & stone. Both went a beautiful purple on the leaves & bud extremities, as ambient temps got to 15C overnight. They both were covered in trichomes and had huge indica fan leaves, a pleasure to grow.   Smell - Sweet, fruity & pungent. Unlike most jarred weed, I can stick my nose right in there & get a lovely smell which just draws me to want to skin one up    Taste - Very much like the smell, tasty.   Stone - Very Strong 9.4/10, but not overwhelming. Very tingling face sensations, heavy eyelids & puts a smile on my face with enormous red eye . I could smoke this all day long (and do), but not one for wanting to work on & be productive.   Next up; Ocean Grown Cookies  This one grew nice & stocky, with huge fan leaves. Trichome covered buds and leaves. Very sticky. Smell: Very cookie like & a smell I absolutely love & didnt expect to. Tasty too, although I'm a bit shit at describing tastes, so just take my word for it, luuuuvely juuuubly  Stone: Really relaxing and a couch lock which doesn't put you to sleep. I pushed her about 10 days to 2 weeks past when I could have chopped her, so I think she could have been a motivator, as I really want to get up and do something on it, but my body wont allow it   A great smoke on days I have little to do, or want to watch a movie on.   I've already done a smoke report on the Gorilla before, so I wont again. Although I must say, I've loved each of the 3 phenos I've done & they all been resin busting, dense flowers with a high bud to leaf ratio, awesome smokes, each and every one a top drawer smoke & a personal favourite. The Purps#1 is up there with the Gorilla & comes close to topping her on the stoned front, but the Gorilla beats on the longevity & intensity of the stone.   Cheers   
    • doominik
      Hi Is there a strain that can be don from start to finish in just under 3 months and still be a fairly decent smoke?  I can put seeds in water on 23rd of February and must finish by 13th of May as I will be away for a while.  I have looked at barneys farm pineapple express auto.  Do you think it can be done?
    • Gumbo
      Dude it'd take Bill Gates 5 months to work out picture posting here ,but it's worth the effort    Gumbo.  
    • Sp1n
      Free - The Stealer (Unreleased - extended Kossoff solo)