Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,104 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 32 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 299 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 272 replies
    • 8 replies

• Clean Green
      It’s all a learning experience whether you’ve been growing outdoors for months or for years. I highly recommend the iron based organic pellets. Much much kinder to the Fauna as well as breaking down to beneficial and organic substances the plants can use. Or try salt and Vaseline paste round can cloches. Also I keep seeing photos of barren dry and lifeless looking soil at plots.  If you’ve taken all that time and effort to dig the whole plot over, adding a good mulch layer will be far less work than lugging water in each week. Nature will do a lot of the work for you if learn some basic permaculture. 
    • stu914
      Try Sensi nutes bud, Grow A+B and Bloom A+B.... No more expensive than any quality nutes and more to the point no ph adjustment, chuck the meter and ph down away... If you're flowering use Buddha's Tree PK along with the above...
    • michaeldbc
      I use sensi grow and bloom aswell but big bud and overdrive for pk boosters probably gonna leave them out on next grow though just use sensi a/b. 
    • stu914
      Ideal res temp is 20c or a degree either side, above 22c and you risk root rot, below 18c and the plants hibernate, get waterlogged and usually drown. If left for a period the res will settle at whatever the room temp is, you'll probably need a res heater for winter, chiller for summer as already mentioned. Make sure your plants have a good root system before they go in the dwc and have plenty of air bubbles running through the nutes, the more the better. I use Sensi nutes, A+B Grow and A+B Flower with Buddha's Tree PK during flower, nothing else...these need no ph adjustment and work really well in dwc. Good Luck Stu