Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,100 topics in this forum

• 42 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 45 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies

• JJJ
      Thinking about cross-breeding cannabis with a Giant Redwood.  They'll never suspect I'm growing something suspicious if they see I've built a tree house in it.
    • polo71
      @Kipper420 sorry its taken me a few days finally got round dealing with lupins today. That plant was 18months old when I got it and I planted it early summer last year and it flowered late summer till October and I got some good seed from it. had about 8 good big flower spikes on it when I dug it out today and this was 1 of 12 I think I dug up. (gutted I am) This is the American lupin aphid the plants were covered in them all the way up to the flowers and leaves so they all went to the recycle centre. what it looked like a month ago and now it looks like a council roundabout !     The only consolation is I grew all the Petunias and geranium's so the only expensive was £9 for the begonias put 120 plants in the three boarders, hopping that by leaving the lupins out for a full year the aphid will have gone as they only attack Lupins.   On a good note my chillies and peppers are going mental in the greenhouse!   Cheers      
    • twigs
      just put it in the class of a wild herb and just let people do what they want with it, like they do with wild herbs..   its safer (less toxic) than daffodils and rhubarb etc, whats the problem.?     
    • Larry Badgeley
      Mrs LB treating me to a Cambodian eatery this evening. She has been already and said it was tremendous. They do a wicked Beef rendang. That could be a favourite.