Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,101 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 96 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 4 replies

• Green demon
      Just had a mooch around the garden to see what I could find. Nothing so exotic as above, been more of a fruit n veg gardener til recently I got the flower bug. Next year I shall make an effort. Ox eye daisies started in a pot and seeded themselves everywhere Love me dianthus excuse any dyslexic fook ups quite a dainty aquilegia  random rose growing from hedge Final lupine to survive from last years sowing, can nay wait for this to hopefully Bloom my first time growing Waiting on some bloody straw different shades growing in harmony  Carpet of Bugle n clover, bees are loving it so I stalked them a while as they dunked their heads in Double rose twenty odd years old, one of the few not hammered by black spot   My favourite flower, foxglove My favourite shrub rhododendrons, just love em  rocket Bee on comfrey 
    • Dodgee
      How you view what you do effect's how you do what you do.
    • Dodgee
      I used to do the raising the lights thing but since reading that thread GV did I no longer bother, I just got it practically touching the roof of the tent from start to finish now and I ain't noticed any difference really tbh
    • Clops
      Following on from my previous post I've got my head around the equipment side of things the only thing now thats stopping me  is what medium and nutrients to use for autos. Theres many different types of nutrients out there i dont know what ones or how many i can feed my auto. Ive seen people use cal mag will i need this as im growing with led lighting?