Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Zkittlez_600x150_ES.jpg.64319d66b3

1,126 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 31 replies

• Dinafem-Mark
      @Intense Nutrients Mattand myself will be announcing the winners for the Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off competition    I must say this collaboration grow off has been a blast    Let's get this one finalized then maybe we can do something similar again   Stay safe people    All the best   Mark..
    • frankie-smiles
      Yeah but thats fully formed seeds, you will feel immature seeds like bits of grit much sooner. Seems to be only the one plant, and yes - bullshit genetics. But it happens. What can you do? Thought Paradise were ok, obviously not. Weed with seeds in isn't a total disaster, just pisses me off getting sticky fingers picking seeds out when rolling a spliff. 
    • pothead11
      You know some would see us as a bunch of criminals but I think it's rather nice and no ones ever od'd on it . Less harmful than tobacco for sure .
    • Socksnsandals
      I had RSM on some non-weed plants in the garden in that glorious summer of 2018 but have not come across it before or since.  It is a known greenhouse pest and a bane of some indoor growers' lives. Now I have a greenhouse with a couple of autos in there rather than out in the garden and with the higher temperatures and low humidity am keeping a sharp eye out for the borg.  How many greenhouse growers have had problems with RSM?