Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Zkittlez_600x150_ES.jpg.64319d66b3

1,126 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 45 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 31 replies
    • 25 replies

• Dutch_Johnny2
      I use a Reolink GO. Its perfect. Set up with random g mail adres/SMTP server. You can also see live with the app, saves gas money. All the settings on the cam can be changed with the app.   Use a burner/prepaid phone who someone else purchased, let someone else buy the cams.   Police cracking your phone is very easy, mater of seconds.
    • Leafneck
      Hello all, I'm a  Coco grower  hoping I can simplefy my basket when buying nutes, Ive been using the bloom yellow bottle range which has been great, but I've had a bottle of seafuel go bad and now a bottle of "B" go mouldy inside. Also with it being organic I beleive these nutes are the cause of a big build up of salts and muk like shit in my Wilma reservoir.  All that probably cost about £420 and lasts 2 grows.    From what I've read, you can keep it as simple as a bottle of a& b through out the whole grow. But I just want to cut out some of the gimmick products and simplify what I use.    So far for my basket: canna a & b  Bloom root stim Ph down   What I need to choose : A good silica/silicon  Any pk13?  Any cal mag?    I've only ever used blooms "ooze" which is their boost, never tried any other, I've read about 30 posts with people's opinions on if boosts work or not so wondering what boosts people have used in coco which they beleive had worked.    I was thinking either go for blooms or cannas boost    And any other must products people recommend I'd like to hear. Play nicely Thankyou     
    • Herbi
      I’ve got the same fan, loud as fuck yep      
    • 420Chimp
      I wish I could find somewhere like that, sounds a dream.