Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Corpo-600x150_EN.jpg.75571557e5aed

1,081 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 84 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 22 replies

• blackone
      Looking really nice. Good luck with the reveg when you get that far.  Best chances of success are had if you sacrifice a little of the current grow. Harvest a bit early, don't flush for too long and leave quite a bit of popcorn. Also giving the rootball a good trimming and planting in fresh soil helps. 
    • fidelandche
      https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/qkmwdm/how-british-weed-growers-are-avoiding-prosecution   This is what I mean about UKCSC
    • fidelandche
      Not sure if this is the right place to post this.   Been thinking about growing my own and plan to start next year outside in my garden. But this got me thinking, about all the experience on here and I know I can always ask for help but thinking that if people live in the same area who have experience in growing getting together with others who have no experience and growing together and splitting the cost and giving others the experience of growing. I know there are risks in growing lots, but thinking about six plants each and registering with UKCSC and getting some labels from them that indicates to the police that we are growing for ourselves and not to sell and to avoid getting involved with gangs and the little scrots that sell. Of course we could still get busted and taken to court, but it might? Show the courts that not all smokers are bad and involved with gangs. What do the rest of you think?
    • Boojum
      And you man, have a good un