Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

1,100 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 54 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 94 replies

• harvestreaper
    • Jammo85
      I guess it’s all my fault for assuming it be easy, I thought I was the dogs balls because I grow so much veg. By fuck I was in for a wake up call lol.  Really appreciate all the help you’ve given mate!!!  Had my 2nd bout of mould today, had some about 2 weeks ago. had to cut a good 2 inch bud off top looked pretty heavy.    Its a very lonely activity and having no experience I’d of lost the lot by now if it wasn’t for the likes of you! It’s so good having people like you even if it’s too talk about non weed stuff as I can’t talk to anyone about this. I haven’t even got mates who smoke as I don’t smoke or nothing so not in the circle as such 
    • harvestreaper
    • Grover Sativa
      This is a very interesting plant. She is a complete sativa. Extremely branchy plant. It has taken so much pruning just to keep the centre of the plant from being completely overgrown. Next time I grow her I will nor top her as this only encourages more branching, which is really not necessary with this one!   It is hard to believe that this plant (no 20) is the sister of the 3 kush plants above (now. 2,3 and 12.) She just doesn't have any kush about her at all. I can't wait to see how she goes and will not ditch the mother plant of this one until I have properly given her a good cure and test smoke at the very least. I have a lovely , healthy, vibrant clone of this plant out in the greenhouse. If the aromas or flower quality seems good I will try her outdoors, in a natural cycle, with some other more kushy ones and see how they compare.   I will definitely use this female as a one of the mums for the f2 generation if I go that way as she is pretty unique compared to all the others (some have some OG stretch and one or two are a bit branchy but nothing like this girl..)