Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds

Support forum for Sweet Seeds

large.Zkittlez_600x150_ES.jpg.64319d66b3

1,133 topics in this forum

• 35 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies

• jester29uk
      So just leave everything as it is and keep the shed locked up yea?, Ill report back if i survived on Monday  thanks for your input.
    • Nervous
      It would be better than nothing until you find more efficient/powerful lights to replace them.   
      When I thought about doing it initially, it was because I was thinking that outdoors, throughout the day the angle of the sun is changing so having some lights at a slight angle in each corner would help reach the spots that a static light from above wouldn't directly cover. 

The above really doesn't work in a big setup so Badbillybob's right about larger plants.   
      Might have to revisit side lighting    
      That actually occurred to me at one point too mate. But from experience - they aren't waterproof (even just high humidity) and they aren't very powerful. 
    • baked bean
      I would just say I've misplaced the keys and if they want to see inside tell them you will call them when you find them   And I wouldn't put your plants in your garage if it's attached to the house or on the property they will want to see in there 100%
    • GSZZ
      Looks like bird shit   Its definetely not mildew though, I doubt its even fungal in nature. My first thought (other than bird shit) was it looks a bit like the chalky calcium residue left when hard water evaporates? Personally I wouldn't even be bothered about it, the rest of the plant looks fine.