Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

486 topics in this forum

• 177 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 191 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 607 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 23 replies

• Gro-zone Hydro
      Hello Tenchie,   Sounds like it’s a good job we’ve come on board  Growers Ark is produced locally so will not be a problem to supply. I want to get a feel for what people are using outside the local area so that I can adjust my stock/brands to suit. So the short answer is yes, we will stock any items that sell basically   The very latest an order would come from us is two days but mostly items ordered by 2pm will be delivered next day. We carry 5000 square feet of stock in our store and multiple numbers of the same items so that we never run out. We’ve never had a complaint up to yet about drivers self signing etc. We use DHL who have a great reputation and are very reliable.    Thank you for your message
    • Medicated
      Thanks Mate, Sorry to mention you, thanks for your reply! Got a bit worried seeing the trikes changing color through the scope, want this to be heady not couch locking  She is an Sativa after all! Recon another 3-5 days or longer?  
    • seb88
      Im testing out a plot with 2 plants and everything's been going fine until now...   Just popped over to give them some water and one of them is looking in a sorry state. Looks like something has been chomping into the stems. There's a blob of foamy spit on the underside of a leaf nearby. Any idea whats causing this?   Had a quick scan of the plant but couldn't see anything obvious. The other plant is untouched at the moment.      
    • Adz15978
      Thanks guys they in the ground already. Currently week 3. Just was hoping for accurate finish time. I know people usually say add 2 weeks for out doors. See others say 90-100 days?