Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Real Seed Company Strain Guide

To purchase Real Seed Company merchandise please click the banner below to be taken to their on line store

gallery_2_3_2378.jpg

20 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• DaggaBoy
      Hey Bro...   I built a wooden structure, 1.2m x 600mm x 1.2m high. Covered it with industrial grade plastic and put chicken mesh around it.  Very basic.   Good Luck! db
    • Sarahnya
      Bought everything second hand altogether. 
    • harvestreaper
      hey mr b apologies for the slow updates its   hectic  here right now ,,im  taking  visits to plots  when i  can ,, hoping to be settled  down within a few days,, ,,there a few from the first batch still going an some  younger ones were planted a  few days ago    will  get some pics  and give you the number by the weekend  ,,cheers
    • Hippie on hill
      I think they may be Reynolds Oven Bags   I had a quick scout around for them online as I'm not a fan of the crinkles while I'm chillin either but all the suppliers I found were stateside unfortunately.  Let me know if you find any in the EU or with affordable shipping from over the pond as I'm keen to try some them but the shipping is a bit silly for the ones I've seen so far.