Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

859 topics in this forum

• 57 replies
    • 335 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 7,739 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 64 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 918 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies

• InTheSystem
      Looking good mate, you wasn't joking with the stretch on GB was you?  
    • Cursed
      i agree wholeheartedly, i was a lazy shit when i was a kid, it took me growing up a bit to realise it, its still a fight i have with myself.   I agree, i'm just not a big fan of that choice being held up as an archetype against which all ''success'' is measured, its an abstract that means different things to different people.     fair enough mate, i don't expect you to see the world through my eyes but all is well when we can open a dialogue and start to find common ground.    thanks for the chat 
    • compz
      Evening all ... joined a few days ago and been having a good read .. wow .. very friendly informative site ... feeling at home already !   Completely new to the growing scene ... however was given some seeds ("bag seed" ... hoping it doesn't grow into ripped carrier bags  )  .. 24 hour soak distilled water ..  plant .. four days later a warm feeling of accomplishment as 3 out of four sprout ..  followed by OMG .. what am I going to do with them now ????   Soooo ... one easy assemble tent later (easy assemble if you are are an octopus with a couple of close family members to help) and the realisation that a two foot tent would be spot on ... if only I bought that one and not the four footer I did ... sigh ....A quick raid on a certain second hand site landed me a few goodies ...extractor fan ....  (one careful owner ... possibly Boeing by the sound of it) , carbon filter (if it's like the fan I am buying a spare pmsl ) ... ducting, vents, 2700K 160W CFL  .. another small 100mm fan, etc ..    and here I am !      so x3 baggy seedlings little bit stretched I think (or I didn't plant them deep enough .. will fix at repot) with two sets of full leaves 6 days in ... under a 160W 2700K CFL and a 30W 6500k CFL bulb (about 4 - 5 inches away for both) ... lets see where this journey ends up !
    • catfish
      they reddish ones could be the normal 930`s and not the argos ?   this is  the only answer i can think of ?