Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

857 topics in this forum

• 335 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 156 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7,651 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 184 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies

• Rufas
      So I have been out plot hunting spent time on google earth looking found some nice areas but what bothers  me is the llight lvls    found 3 spots all well off the beaten track but all have trees around them  ranging from 3m to 12   found some other spots but they look far too open with next to no cover  I know this will change as things start growing again     Ofc I know more light= more growth  just wondering  if any one has anything to share  with growning in clearings of trees etc    also found a few areas to get swap tubes going amongst. Reeds / bulrushess  but again the are quite tall and will block light  thoughts experience plz     
    • monster69
      hi fellow growers,starting this now because  im slowly getting over my seasonal depression (lost my dog,my best friend etc last november and since then come the end of october i have to shut down i start going through a bit of a bad time and because i know i wouldnt be arsed with the plants and they would end up dead) well i kicked myself up the arse at the beginning of the week and planted 3 lemon dizzle(sounds like a cake )and 3 of my grapey goodness purkle well surprise surprise folks i got 100% germ rate within 72 hours   so its the same set up as usual house n garden light mix for 1st week or 2 then pot up into into their bat mix and final pots are 8l root pouches   pics will be in a day or 2 when they get a bit bigger
    • Maisy
      Evening all,I'm going to try and fit my light,fan and the other bits at the weekend but the trouble is I don't know how to put it together. There is a hole on the top,another at the back and one on the left hand side at the bottom. Apparently the fan goes on the outside of the tent. Can someone help me please. 
    • blackpoolbouncer
      Can't fault both hydrolab tents I've had.  Just bought a 1.5x1.5 and I am very pleased with it. After looking at tents of friends I didn't entertain the risk of ending up with similar